In accordance with Articles L.121-21 et seq. Of the Consumer Code, the Customer has fourteen (14) days to exercise his right of withdrawal, from the receipt of the goods by the Customer or a third party, Other than the carrier, designated by the. In the case of an order for several goods delivered separately or in the case of an order for goods consisting of lots or multiple parts whose delivery is staggered over a defined period, the period runs from receipt The last property or lot or the last part.
Contracts not affected by the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal can not be exercised in the following cases:
- Contracts for the supply of goods made according to consumer specifications or clearly personalized (in the case of special orders)
- Contracts for the supply of goods which, after being delivered and by their nature, are indissociably mixed with other articles
How to exercise the right of withdrawal
The Client exercises his right of withdrawal without having to justify his decision and without incurring costs other than the costs of returning the goods. The Customer informs NRJSOLAR of its decision to retract by sending him, before the expiry of the period of fourteen days, the form of retractation without ambiguity in which it expresses its will to retract. In the event of a retraction by the Client transmitted online, NRJSOLAR will notify the Customer of an acknowledgment of the retraction by email. The burden of proof of the exercise of the right of withdrawal weighs on the Client.
Model of withdrawal form to be sent to: NRJSOLAR - Customer service - 22 residence of the wall of the park - 78240 Chambourcy - France
I / We (*) hereby notify (*) that you have withdrawn from the contract for the sale of the property (*) / for the service (*) below. ) / Received the (*) bearing the following order number (*)
Name of the client (s) Address of the client (s) Signature of the client (s) (only if this form is on paper) Date
The return of the goods by the Customer
The Client returns the goods to NRJSOLAR at the address indicated when the return is confirmed by e-mail or telephone.
Important: direct deposits of goods by the customer at this address are not accepted. For goods weighing more than 30 kg, delivered by carrier, after contact with the Customer Service, NRJSOLAR can organize the return by appointment with the carrier designated by NRJSOLAR. Expenses incurred in connection with such return shall be borne by the Customer. In this case, NRJSOLAR will ask for a financial contribution of up to 1 euro per kilo transported. The weight of the products delivered is indicated on the delivery note of the package. By requesting this method, the customer expressly accepts the deduction of this sum of the refund for the withdrawal. This shall be done without undue delay and no later than fourteen days after notification of its decision to withdraw.
The Customer shall bear only the direct costs of returning the goods.
When the right of withdrawal is exercised, NRJSOLAR is obliged to reimburse the Customer for all amounts paid, including delivery costs, without undue delay and no later than thirty (30) days from the date on which NRJSOLAR is informed of the Customer's decision to withdraw. NRJSOLAR may defer refund until recovery of the goods or until the Customer has provided proof of the shipment of such goods. Reimbursement will be made by NRJSOLAR by check or wire transfer.
Limits to the right to reimbursement
In addition to the cases set out above, it is recalled that the Customer may be held liable by NRJSOLAR in particular
- deterioration of property resulting from manipulations other than those necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and proper functioning of such property
- any damage caused to the product from the receipt of the goods by the Customer and until the return of the product to the point of return at NRJSOLAR.
- incomplete return of the goods and their accessories without packaging, instructions for use, documentation
In such cases, the amount that may be retained on the refund of the product or requested from the customer may amount to:
- 100% of the price of the property during a damaged product
- 50% of the price of the property concerned in case of used product
- 50% of the price of the property in the absence of return of the accessories,
- 10% of the price of the goods in the absence of return of the packaging, or of its instructions or documentation